2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button (top right-hand side).
3. Choose wallet to connect.
4. Once you connect your wallet, click on Farm button on the (top side) of the page.
5. You will be directed to Initial Stake Offering (ISO) stake pool.
6. Click on the Approve sGEG button. Confirm your transaction from your wallet and start to stake your sGEG tokens in the Initial Stake Offering (ISO) stake pool. Note that there is BNB gas fees eligible for every transaction.
7. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your earned GEG tokens.